A massive blaze in Los Angeles of an under-construction apartment complex shut down two of the city's major freeways early Monday morning. First reported around 1:20 AM PST, over 250 firefighters arrived at the scene to fight the conflagration. One company was so close it had its hoses hooked up in the station and was battling the inferno across the street, according to a video posted by The LA Times.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX