2012 Hyundai Accent hatchback – Click above for high-res image gallery
Automotive News is reporting that Toyota will launch a really cheap car in the next two years. Most likely to be built in India, it is primarily intended for sale in emerging markets, but could also find its way into more developed markets, too. So far, India and Brazil seem to be the leading candidates for hosting production of this inexpensive family car. One reason the company may be siding with India is that Toyota has already acknowledged it will be building a new plant there. A new facilit
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies