During the keynote session of the Alternative Fuel and Vehicle Institute conference last May, Bobby Rahal, head of Rahal Letterman Racing, gave a talk that described his role (click and scroll down a bit) in helping the Indy Racing League move to using 100 percent ethanol fuel. In short, Rahal was fully behind the move to the biofuel. Turns out, ethanol isn't fully behind Rahal.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jul 19, 2006
Last week the representatives from the Indy Racing League met with President Bush at the White House, where the president heard a bit about the league's use of ethanol to race around in circles. Wait, it's ovals, right? Anyway, the IRL is using an E10 blend of gasoline and ethanol this season and will start using E100 for all races in 2007.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models