Dario Franchitti will heed the advice of doctors and retire from competitive racing. Franchitti, 40, was seriously injured at last month's Grand Prix of Houston when his Indy car speared off the track and into the catch fencing, injuring both himself and spectators. The Scottish driver suffered a pair of broken vertebrae, a broken ankle and a concussion in the crash.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Indycar Racing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!