Designers tend to be forward-thinking people, and Brooks Stevens was one of the most clever, visionary car designers ever. In December 1942, Stevens imagined for Popular Mechanics magazine what the consumer auto market might evolve into after World War II.
Tim Cooper came up with a hideous set of pumps inspired by the Lamborghini Gallardo. Now, a French designer at Subaru in Japan has come up with sneakers that pull their inspiration from the Lamborghini Reventon. They're a little blunt at the front, but otherwise -- and as one might expect -- they're sleek, angular, olive drab, and boast a healthy dose of carbon fiber trim. Check out that trick suspended heel, too. We're not likely to ever see a production version, but if Lamborghini did decide t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX