Jay Leno has had plenty of cool cars roll through his garage lately (including the 2015 Ford Mustang and the Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer), but every once in a while, he checks out vehicles of the two-wheeled variety. Such is the case with this episode of Jay Leno's Garage, where the funnyman gives us a quick history of Indian Motorcycles before taking a spin on the company's newest cruiser.
- Aaron Richardson
- Apr 25, 2011
According to The Kneeslider, Polaris is moving production of Indian Motorcycles from Kings Mountain, North Carolina, to Spirit Lake, Iowa. While it isn't an ideal situation for those who build Indians in North Carolina, it will keep the historic brand American made.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models