Audi is following BMW in introducing a mechanism to prevent misfueling of diesel vehicles with gasoline. It's generally not possible to put diesel into a gasoline vehicle because the larger diesel nozzles won't fit in the filler neck. However, the smaller gas nozzles will fit in the diesel neck. Audi's system, like the one used by BMW, adds a flap in the neck to prevent fuel flow. The flap only opens up if the nozzle presses on contact points just below the cap. The smaller gasoline nozzle won't
Incorrect Fueling Protection
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Incorrect Fueling Protection Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!