A university in Japan has competed of test of an EV that can pull energy through its tires to power the vehicle from steel plates in the road.
In Road Charging
- Danny King
- Jun 21, 2013
The in-road electricity bug that's bitten researchers from Utah to South Korea has flown to Sweden, where Volvo is working with a handful of partners to develop its own take on dynamic, wireless recharging technology.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models