Tony George, shepherd of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for two decades, has resigned from the Speedway board effective immediately. The move severed his final tie with the historic venue, after he resigned from his CEO position last summer. In a statement, the board chairman, who also happens to be his mother, said that they asked George to stay and are disappointed to see him go.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Imsa Lamborghini Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!