Subaru has announced it will debut the 2013 XV Crosstrek at next month's New York Auto Show. While based on the company's Impreza platform, engineers worked in several tweaks to the body and chassis to imbue it with a bit more crossover utility. Additional ride height delivers 8.7 inches of ground clearance and a smattering of black plastic cladding helps the vehicle further stand out from its donor platform.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX