The 2012 Subaru Impreza is on its way to a dealership near you, and you can pick one up starting in November. Should you prefer to go with something wearing a WRX or STI badge, you don't have to wait, but you'll just have to be happy with the current version, as Subaru is reportedly holding off on bringing revised examples of the hi-po Impreza sedans and wagons to market.
Impreza Wrx Sti
Our Japanese may be a bit rusty, but our eyes work just fine. So it was hard to miss this teaser image for an upcoming version of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI tS sporting a carbon fiber roof. When we click to the English-language portion of the site the image and information disappears, so we don't know what else to make of this STI tS and its lighter chapeau.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX