There's little to nothing that a paparazzo won't do in order to get their shot. That can be a good thing when the shutterbug is on the trail of an automaker's latest prototype. Somewhat less so when it impedes on an individual's privacy, as the Schumacher family has discovered on numerous occasions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX