Sri Lanka is taking steps toward importing more electric vehicles into the country. The island's network of charging stations will be expanded to encourage imports, and even better, the current heavy import fee will be lightened.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Import Fees Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!