A Florida defense attorney believes that DUI checkpoints are unconstitutional and has a way for drivers to get through them without talking to police or lowering the vehicle's window. A video of this tactic is getting views online, but the method might not actually be legal.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX