Hyundai, one of the largest employers in the state of Alabama, has been urged by a group of 15 civil rights organizations and labor unions, including the United Auto Workers and NAACP, to help overturn Alabama's immigration law.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 18, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 21, 2011
Alabama's strict immigration laws have helped land a Mercedes-Benz executive in jail. The Associated Press reports that an unnamed Mercedes executive was arrested after being pulled over for a routine traffic stop.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models