Japanese electronics retailer Yamada-Denki Co., Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that outlines plans to sell the electric i-MiEV at 17 Yamada Denki retail locations in Japan's most populated areas, including Tokyo, Kanagawa and Saitama prefectures. For Mitsubishi, the signing of the MoU provides the automaker with access to a non-conventional sales method that could expand consumer interest in battery-powered vehicles and, if all goes as plan
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Imiev Sales Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!