Acura has paired its 2013 ILX Hybrid with the band Metric on its U.S. tour. To keep people as intrigued outside the concert as they are inside, Acura turned the ILX into an LED art car with a 3D display where there should have been an interior.
In the market for an entry-level sedan from a premium automaker? Your choices are few and far between, it seems. There's the Lexus CT 200h and Audi A3, but those are both hatchbacks. That leaves the Buick Verano, which, by all accounts, is a credible entry into the segment. If that's not quite your style, Acura hopes to tempt you with its new 2013 ILX, and it has announced that the base model will start at $25,900 (*plus $895 destination fee for all models).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX