This just in from Info Motori: some concept sketches of Alfa Romeo's upcoming 147-replacement, the 149. OK, so they are just a few more illustrations to go along with the dozen or so others floating around out there, but with Alfa poised for a U.S. comeback and products like the 8C and Brera out there, Alfa is one of our favorite topics of conversation lately.
Atari's newest title, Test Drive Unlimited, will allow gamers to choose from some of the most sought after rides of the last decade. Included in the 90 licensed cars and bikes available for virtual flogging will be David Sichtermann's four-wheeled, mighty-morphin' one-seater. Judging by the above illustration, the prototype will have the ability to change its wheel placement depending on the desired driving style, moving further out for back-road bombin and tucking for high-speed cruising.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX