In 2007, the Automotive X-Prize offered a $10 million purse for the development of a street-legal car capable of achieving 100 miles per gallon equivalent. As intended, the challenge spurred innovation and creative thinking, leading to some of the most interesting green concepts we've seen at Translogic.
Illuminati Motor Works
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX