Specialty, or "vanity," license plates are nothing new, and pending the governor's signature a Florida bill is about to usher in the age of vanity driver's licenses. Among a deep wade through the arcana of 2012 state bill CS/CS/HB 1223 – Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, one finds the removal of prohibitions on honking your horns on the highway and flashing your high beams, and this: "The department may issue to any applicant qualified pursuant to s. 322.14, F.S., a specialty driver licen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX