Icon is one of the coolest American boutique vehicle builders around today, known in part for its talent of combining the looks of classic vehicles with modern powertrains and features to create something beautiful. A new video takes a sentimental look at the company's philosophy and at two of its more recent creations – the Thriftmaster truck and E-Flyer bicycle.
We were big fans of the Icon Chevrolet Thriftmaster when it debuted at the 2013 SEMA Show (okay, we're kind of big fans of whatever Icon does). Its retro looks and beautiful craftsmanship combined with a brawny 5.3-liter V8 make it seem like a prime vehicle for summer's night cruise.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX