Running over dirt roads, highways, and racetracks, Icon Motorsport has crafted a weird story of tuned cars and bikes drifting together.
The roadways can be a dangerous place to be, no matter what type of vehicle is moving you and yours to and fro. Though cars and trucks are getting safer year after year, the same can't necessarily be said of motorcycles. While advances like anti-lock brakes, traction control and even airbags have made modern motorcycles easier to ride, it's no surprise which vehicle generally wins when a car and a motorcycle collide.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX