Running over dirt roads, highways, and racetracks, Icon Motorsport has crafted a weird story of tuned cars and bikes drifting together.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 16, 2011
The roadways can be a dangerous place to be, no matter what type of vehicle is moving you and yours to and fro. Though cars and trucks are getting safer year after year, the same can't necessarily be said of motorcycles. While advances like anti-lock brakes, traction control and even airbags have made modern motorcycles easier to ride, it's no surprise which vehicle generally wins when a car and a motorcycle collide.
- Jeff Glucker
- Jan 13, 2011
The bike vs car debate extends into the drifting arena – Click above to watch video after the jump
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models