A creator on Lego Ideas has a fantastic looking proposal to create a replica of the Icon 4X4 Bronco. It nails the off-roader's brawny looks and even features a removable roof.
According to Jay Leno, "The only time people in L.A. go off-roading is when they are about to get a D.U.I." That may be the case, but if you are looking to hit the trails with something inherently tough, but with a classic look, the folks at Icon are the people to see about it. The builder, known for retro-look off-roaders with serious trail chops, has done its thing with the CJ and FJ. Now the Icon brand (not to be confused with Iconic the makers of a reinterpretation of the Shelby Cobra) has r
We've had the good fortune of getting up close and personal with quite a few of Icon 4x4's creations, from their off-road wares like the CJ3B and FJ line to one-off restomod hot rods like their Derelict '52 Chevy. While few people may be able to afford the company's offerings, the creativity and thought that goes into each of their vehicles is something everyone can appreciate.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino