Icon is known for its stylized motorcycle helmets and gear, but it also builds themed, custom motorcycles, too. The folks over at Icon most recently built Iron Lung, which started out as a 1991 Harley-Davidson Sportster. Of course, it now looks nothing like the bike on which it's based - more like what Harley might have produced if it got into road racing a couple decades ago.
If you've been following our friendly neighborhood blog for the last few years, you already know how fond we are of the Ural brand of motorcycles and sidecars. Sharing a life-and-limb endangering moment aboard one and having it deliver you home safely tends to bond man and machine in a way otherwise impossible...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX