Subaru Ice Racing School - Click above for high-res image gallery
Ice racing has been around for a long time, but ice drag racing is fairly new. Well, new to us at least. The video accompanying the source article is incredible with a detailed overview of the sport and equipment. These things have 5,000 to 6,000 screws in each tire! There are also "Rubber" classes for street-tired vehicles, and at the top 140 mph bottle-fed supercharged dragsters. This particular frozen drag strip has been around since 1965, when the Merrill Ice Draggers started racing on Lake
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX