Yesterday, we had reported that this week's snow and ice storm in the Southeast had claimed 13 lives, but this scary traffic camera video from Mobile, AL proves just how easily it could have reached 14. A tow truck driver cleaning up the ice-related crash of a Toyota Tacoma on I-10 found himself just inches away from an out-of-control Nissan Xterra.
Ice Storm 2014
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX