When a pair of Russian pilots wanted to set a local ice-speed record, they chose a stock Nissan GT-R for the task. Roman Rusinov, a Russian race car driver, and Andrey Leontjev, a Russian auto journalist, took Godzilla to Lake Baikal and ran it up to 294.8 kilometers per hour (182.8 miles per hour) across frozen stuff estimated to be 1.4 meters thick.
Ice Speed Record
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX