Once upon a time ice cream was delivered in trucks to happy buyers. Then the people drove to the ice cream shop with curbside service. But back in those wonder years, the dream was that one day we'd zip over to the soda fountain in flying cars.
A group of pet-minded folk in the UK have good news for dogs in London. A new start-up has taken it upon itself to forge ahead into the blossoming canine ice cream market by rolling out a van devoted to serving up cool treats to man's best friend. The K99 ice cream van stocks just two flavors, though the company says that both were developed by scientists just for dogs. The first, Dog Eat Hog World, is a gammon and chicken sorbet with a biscuit on top, while Canine Cookie Crunch simply has dog b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX