Nissan Leaf helps create world's largest glow-in-the-dark painting with its tires.
The fourth annual Wilton Classic and Supercar Festival goes down on August 5th, and organizers of the event have come up with a supremely fast attention getter: a Bugatti Veyron art car. Well, almost. The Bug was wrapped in vinyl that was designed by an artist we've written about before, Ian Cook, known as Pop Bang Colour, who immortalized an image of the Chevrolet Camaro on canvas using radio-controlled cars.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies