click photo to enlarge
The i-Blue concept from Hyundai was on full display at the Frankfurt Motor Show earlier this year. Auto Express is now reporting that Hyundai the fuel cell technology in the i-Blue remains on track to see production in a crossover SUV in 2012 (we heard something similar a few weeks ago).
As you probably know, Hyundai is bringing a fuel cell concept CUV, the i-Blue, to the Frankfurt Motor Show from its design center in Chiba, Japan. Hyundai hasn't released much new information on the car, but we do have two new pictures to show. Click on the image above for a larger version of the i-Blue and go behind the jump for another high-res view.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies