There has been a lot of fallout from the overstated fuel economy figures that both Hyundai and Kia have admitted to. The two companies are handing out lots of cash to affected customers in the form of debit cards, and the EPA might change the way it works with automakers on fuel economy labels. Some Hyundai/Kia buyers, though, wanted more than an apology and a reimbursement, and thus they filed a number of class-action lawsuits. Thirty-eight, in fact, which were all combined into one big case at
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX