During a speech at the Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City, MI on Wednesday, Hyundai America CEO John Krafcik became the first executive to commit to a 50-mile-per-gallon fleet average and plans to achieve that goal by 2025. That goes well beyond the 35.5 mpg already mandated under corporate average fuel economy rules for 2016.
As you probably know, Hyundai is bringing a fuel cell concept CUV, the i-Blue, to the Frankfurt Motor Show from its design center in Chiba, Japan. Hyundai hasn't released much new information on the car, but we do have two new pictures to show. Click on the image above for a larger version of the i-Blue and go behind the jump for another high-res view.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies