Hyundai "Lipstick Note" TV spot - Click above to watch video after the jump
According to figures from Desrosiers Automotive Consultants, Hyundai commands about 7.5 percent of the automotive market in Canada, which compares rather well with figures of 7% for Honda and 10.1% for Toyota. If Hyundai can manage to match Toyota for Canadian market share, the Korean automaker has said it will consider restarting its plant in Bromont, Quebec, in order to meet demand.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX