Hyundai's Mike O'Brien tells us how California's Zero Emission Vehicle credits are impacting the company's green car plans.
Hyundai is taking inspiration from the Intrado Concept for the shape of the next-gen Tucson. The Korean brand is teasing the upcoming CUV's debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, and the vehicle features more muscular proportions, narrow headlights and squared-off wheel wells.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX