Hyundai and Kia will license hybrid technology from Paice to end a patent dispute that could have cost the automakers $29 million or more.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Hyundai Motor Group, the parent of both South Korean automakers Hyundai Motor Group and Kia International, will boost investment in facilities, research and development by 16 percent this year largely on its efforts to develop more fuel efficient engines for the two automakers.
"The best Chrysler sedan we've seen in decades," says Consumer Reports, in reference to the 2011 Chrysler 300. At the risk of damning a very fine car with faint praise, that may not be all that much of an accomplishment. And we'd have to add that the last all-new Chrysler 300, which hit the market in model-year 2005, was also the best Chrysler sedan the world had seen in decades.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX