Hyundai will recall 34,200 examples of the 2016 and 2017 Santa Fe Sport because of potential damage to the wiring for the seatbelt warning light.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai has announced plans to recall 240,000 Sonata and Azera models registered in the northern United States over corrosion caused by the use of road salt. Exposure to the salt can cause rust to form (we know, basic chemistry here), and that the corrosion can change the alignment of the rear wheels, according to Reuters.
Step inside just about any new car these days and you'll quickly see that vehicle interiors have become a pretty nice place to spend some time in. For the third consecutive year, WardsAuto sat in each and every new vehicle that had received redesigned or updated interiors, and it has now named its 10 Best Interiors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX