Hyundai first started building cars at its Montgomery, Alabama assembly plant in May 2005, and last week amidst considerable fanfare, the plant's one millionth car rolled off the line. The milestone vehicle was a 2010 Sonata sedan, one of the last of its type before the plant switches over to the new 2011 YF model that debuted in Los Angeles at nearly the same time.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2010
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!