Hyundai first started building cars at its Montgomery, Alabama assembly plant in May 2005, and last week amidst considerable fanfare, the plant's one millionth car rolled off the line. The milestone vehicle was a 2010 Sonata sedan, one of the last of its type before the plant switches over to the new 2011 YF model that debuted in Los Angeles at nearly the same time.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2010
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX