This might be what the Hyundai Intrado turns into.
Last week, we showed you some leaked images of the Hyundai Intrado Concept, a vehicle set for debut at next week's Geneva Motor Show. We suspect that the Intrado will act as the inspiration for the next Hyundai Tucson, known elsewhere in the world as the ix35. Now, we can bring you the first images of that car undergoing testing.
The second generation of Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture design language has arrived a bit early, thanks to these leaked images of the Korean automaker's Intrado Concept. Set to make its big debut at next month's Geneva Motor Show, the three-door crossover is based on a next-generation version of the hydrogen powertrain used in Europe's ix35 Fuel Cell (that'd be a hydrogen Tucson, for anyone who's wondering).
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!