This might be what the Hyundai Intrado turns into.
Last week, we showed you some leaked images of the Hyundai Intrado Concept, a vehicle set for debut at next week's Geneva Motor Show. We suspect that the Intrado will act as the inspiration for the next Hyundai Tucson, known elsewhere in the world as the ix35. Now, we can bring you the first images of that car undergoing testing.
The second generation of Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture design language has arrived a bit early, thanks to these leaked images of the Korean automaker's Intrado Concept. Set to make its big debut at next month's Geneva Motor Show, the three-door crossover is based on a next-generation version of the hydrogen powertrain used in Europe's ix35 Fuel Cell (that'd be a hydrogen Tucson, for anyone who's wondering).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX