The Azera has been consistently outsold by its rivals. Through June, Hyundai has shifted just 4,191 units.
Never heard of the Hyundai Grandeur? That's alright, because that's just the name the model uses domestically. Over here it's known as the Azera, but it's back in Korea where Hyundai has revealed a revised version of what is currently the company's largest front-drive sedan.
If you're itching for a chance to lay an eyeball on the interior of the next-generation Hyundai Azera, itch no more. The Korean motoring press have gotten their hands on the Grandeur, as the vehicle is known in its homeland, and someone has been kind enough to shoot a quick, techno-laden video of the vehicle inside and out for the world to enjoy. The clip gives us an unobstructed view of the sedan's new lines as well as an extended peek into the cabin. Judging from what's shown here, it looks as
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX