Hyundai is preparing to make a rather bold move with its Genesis, as reports are now stating that the next-generation rear-drive sedan, which we showed you earlier this week, will be sold in Europe. The first-generation of the Genesis sedan never crossed the pond.
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 7, 2013
Hyundai has just revealed the new i10, the sub-Accent five-door sold in Europe. The diminutive city car first went on sale in 2007, but received a light facelift in 2011, to bring it more in line with Hyundai's then-new styling theme. The new model is an even more style-conscious offering, with a gaping front fascia, integrated LED running lights (because, why not?), and a stylish side strakes integrated into the doors.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models