2011 Hyundai Avante (Elantra) interior – Click above for high-res image
Hyundai Elantra Interior
The compact C-segment is shaping up to be a real battleground over the next couple of years with some very stylish new entries. Chevrolet and Ford will, of course, have the Cruze and the all-new Focus – and the Honda Civic is due for a substantial refresh in another year or two. Not to be outdone, the next-generation Hyundai Elantra should arrive in about a year and it looks like it will be following the pattern set by the swoopy mid-size YF Sonata that just debuted at the LA Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX