Hyundai made news recently when it announced its new Assurance Trade-In Value Guarantee program. Now, the program is officially under way.
Hyundai Assurance Trade In Value Guarantee
Hyundai is making a grab for more customer loyalty than it already enjoys with its newly launched Assurance Trade-in Value Guarantee, which, as its name suggests, guarantees future trade-in values on new car purchases. The move falls under Hyundai's wide-spanning Assurance marketing scheme, and will give buyers a solid number to determine what their car will be worth two to four years down the line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX