Hyundai made news recently when it announced its new Assurance Trade-In Value Guarantee program. Now, the program is officially under way.
Hyundai Assurance Trade In Value Guarantee
- Jeff Glucker
- May 3, 2011
- Aaron Richardson
- Apr 20, 2011
Hyundai is making a grab for more customer loyalty than it already enjoys with its newly launched Assurance Trade-in Value Guarantee, which, as its name suggests, guarantees future trade-in values on new car purchases. The move falls under Hyundai's wide-spanning Assurance marketing scheme, and will give buyers a solid number to determine what their car will be worth two to four years down the line.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models