Hyundai 'luxury' ad – Click above to watch the video after the jump
If you didn't get enough of Hyundai at the Super Bowl, we've got some good news for you. You'll see even more of the Korean automaker if you're watching the Oscars this Sunday. Automotive News is reporting that Hyundai has purchased eight spots during the event at a knee-buckling cost of between $2.5 million and $2.8 million per commercial.
We can't name any specific brands, but we're sure Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" and Beethoven's "Symphony No. 5" have been commandeered for commercialism before. But we're almost positive this is the first time either have been sung by a chorus using only the word, "duh." As in, "Is gas too expensive? Well, duh."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX