The plug-in hydrogen vehicle that didn't almost kill President Bush (i.e., the Ford Edge with HySeries Drive) is cruising around Vancouver, Canada as part of Ford's mission to showcase he world's first drivable fuel cell hybrid electric vehicle with plug-in capability. The hydrogen Edge is being displayed on the trip alongside what Ford calls the "most technologically advanced production vehicle," the 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!