We take an hour's worth of Havana street-side footage and boil it down into a two-minute snapshot of Cuban driving.
Even if you're stuck at home this holiday weekend, you can still take a road trip across the world thanks to a unique use of Google Maps Street View. The video above, titled Google Street View Hyperlapse, is made up entirely of Google Street View images. Toronto-based tech gurus Teehan+Lax Labs, whose mission is to explore creative ways to use technology, created the visually stunning video.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX