Last year, the Hydrogen Electric Racing Federation (HERF) was launched as a racing organization for hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles. A bit later, the federation announced that their first race would take place in 2009 and be known as the Hydrogen 500. There have been some big names attached to this race, but we haven't heard much from them lately. Here's hoping that the race does take place as planned and that the series proves useful when it comes to practical application of hydrogen and el
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!