The City of Taylor, Michigan and Ford are offering up ride and drive opportunities in Ford fuel cell vehicles tomorrow morning. The ride and drives are part of the opening of a hydrogen fueling station at the city's Department of Public Works (which sure doesn't sound like a publicly available hydrogen pump to me). Representative John Dingell and representatives of BP and the Department of Energy will also be present at the event, which takes place from 10 to 11 am. AutoblogGreen's Sam Abuelsami
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!