When does a bike stop being a bike? Apparently, not when a rocket is propelling it to a land speed world record. French cyclist François Gissy used hydrogen peroxide to propel himself to 163 miles per hour along an open stretch of road in Munchhouse, France, setting a new world speed record in the rocket-powered bicycle category, according to road.cc.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX