Researchers from Tokyo City University and the National Traffic Safety and Environment Lab in Japan presented a paper at the SAE Powertrains Fuels & Lubricants meeting outlining plans to develop a multi-cylinder direct-injection spark-ignition (DISI) hydrogen internal combustion engine (ICE) for heavy-duty vehicles. The researchers are shooting to develop a hydrogen-fueled truck that offers the same level of performance that today's crop of diesel-fed big rigs provide.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Hydrogen Engine Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!