General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz spoke to the convention of the National Automobile Dealers Association this past weekend and, as usual, he was good for a few quotes. Of particular interest, he told the gathering that he didn't expect hybrid vehicles to ever comprise more than 10 percent of the U.S. new vehicle market.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX